Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.

Toyota Pickups

Discussion in 'Trucks' started by mlotziii, Oct 23, 2011.

1. mlotziii

mlotziii Administrator Staff Member

For decades I was a Ford guy. Not for a minute did I ever doubt that. In the past three years the Toyota Tundra has really grown on me as being a quality truck. One friend rumors to have went 30,000 miles in his without ever changing the oil.

I think the Toyota Tundra is stylish, functional, and rugged. Hopefully next new vehicle we get a Tundra will be on the shopping list.

2. oldschool

oldschool Guest

Had a 1994 Toyota pickup 4x4 standard cab. Loved it and great truck.. Had it for 14 years and never a problem. Sold it to buy a Silverado which I like a lot but I would go back to a Toyota Tacoma as it is much more practical for everyday driving and still has enough cargo room for my purposes.

3. 17 Oaks

17 Oaks New Member

f350_loaded.jpg Great trucks, but nothing in heavy duty (yet??)

4. mlotziii

mlotziii Administrator Staff Member

AMEN! I was actually just on the ford site looking at F-350's. Had my dad's F-250 diesel that he got to replace his F-350 diesel. My brother has an F-350 Lariat diesel and it is an awesome truck. My other brother had one back when the 7.3 first came out.

For an everyday drive around truck I like the Tundras -- for decades the Tacomas have been unstopable.

For a tow anything, haul anything, the Ford Super Duty trucks are still on top. In My Opinion...

5. 17 Oaks

17 Oaks New Member

One of the best trucks ever was the old Chevy LUV (ISZU) truck. I owned one and they were great little rigs, wish I have never sold it.