Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.

Sig PM400

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by jtallen83, Dec 14, 2013.

1. jtallen83

jtallen83 New Member

I've had this pistol/rifle a couple months now with 5-600 rounds of trouble free fun. It has given some real good accuracy with both iron sights and a red dot. It is real easy to shoot, even my 12 year old Granddaughter shoots it well.
    I hadn't seen this model advertised yet on the Sig website but I liked the idea of having a gas gun with standard AR-15 parts and a lifetime warranty. It must be a fairly new offering, my serial number has a bunch of 0's before a 12.
    The "brace" holds steady at whatever position I place it in. I did find it very awkward when strapped to my arm, hard to get a decent sight picture. It worked very well in the "Don't do this" position [​IMG] , no problem getting a good cheek weld. I haven't put a sling on it yet but it has lots of optional attachment locations, any suggestions on the sling and hardware?
    There is a bayonet lug but that would seem to defeat the purpose of the short barrel. It has an ambidextrous magazine release that works well. The trigger was a bit heavy but with a real crisp break. All in all I'm pretty impressed with this little AR. [​IMG]
    PM400.jpg pm400-1.jpg pm400-2.jpg pm400-3.jpg pm400-4.jpg pm400-5.jpg SigRifleBag008.JPG